Default IP for Xiaomi
- 192.168.31.1 100 %
Based on your local ip address, pick the correct IP address from the list above and click Admin. You should be redirected to your router admin interface.
Xiaomi Router Login
Follow these instructions to login to your
Connect router cable to your Laptop or Computer. Alternatively use your wireless network.
Recommendation - It's best to use a wired connection while setting up the Xiaomi router. This avoids the risk of suddenly being logged off when saving your changes.
Open your web browser of choice and type IP address of your Xiaomi router in the address bar. You can find the ip address on the back of your router.
Now enter the default username and password of your router by accessing the admin panel. If you don't have your username and password, you can try one of the default passwords for Xiaomi routers.
Xiaomi Routers Help
If you can’t log in to your router, then you are probably entering the wrong username or password. Remember to make a note of both after you've changed them.
- Forgot Login Password? Try hard resetting your router login. To do this, press and hold the small black button found at the back your router for around 10 seconds. This will reset your router to the factory settings.
- Router login page not loading? If the login page is not loading, make sure the device you are using is connected to the wi-fi. You will also need to check if the wrong router IP address is set as the default one.
- Sometimes pages, may have issues loading, or problems with speed. In this case, your network is probably using a different IP address. If this occurs, consult our IP address router list, and locate the right address. If you need any help, check out our tutorial on how to find your router's IP address.
1. What is the username and password of Xiaomi routers?The majority of the Xiaomi routers have a default username of admin and a default password of admin
2. What is the default password of a Xiaomi router?The majority of the Xiaomi routers have the default password admin
3. What is the default IP of a Xiaomi router?The majority of the Xiaomi routers use 192.168.31.1 as the default IP address
4. How to log in to a Xiaomi router?First, type the router’s IP address in your browser address bar, Then, enter your router username and password, and then click OK or LOGIN.
Above, you can find the most probable default credentials.
5. How to troubleshoot a Xiaomi router?First check if the WAN cable is connected to the correct port of the router which is labelled as “WAN”. Then check if you are connected either by using the Wi-Fi network or a LAN cable connected to a LAN-labelled port of the router.
6. How to reset Xiaomi router login password?Resetting the admin password of most Xiaomi routers is simple and requires pushing a reset button, located on the router itself, for 5 to 10 seconds.