Linux Mint 21: What’s New?
Other Changes in Linux Mint 21Linux Mint 21 introduces a brand new device for connecting to Bluetooth gadgets. Blueman is a laptop-agnostic method that integrates properly in all environments, such as Linux Mint’s Cinnamon, Xfce, and MATE experience. Blueman is constructed atop Bluez, the ‘legit Linux Bluetooth protocol stack’. There also are wealthy thumbnails for the subsequent record kinds withinside the Nemo record supervisor:
- MP3 (album cover)
- RAW pictures (maximum formats)
Some different, smaller adjustments:
- Timeshift is now maintained as an XApp
- Xviewer record viewer improves listing browsing
- If Warpinator fails to locate different gadgets it now suggests links
- WebApp supervisor helps extra browsers/custom browser commands
- Uninstalling apps from the principle menu queries dependencies
- NVIDIA Prime applet helps you to cancel switching photographs card
- Copy System Info stats to the clipboard in a unmarried click on
- Right-click on on apps withinside the Mint Menu to access ‘brief list’ actions
- Calendar applet now suggests complete period for current/pending events
- Power applet suggests text + fee while adjusting brightness
- Sound applet hides microphone mute icon while mic now no longer being used
- Window List applet helps you to alternate button width
- Shutdown timeout decreased to 10s
- Plus plenty greater.
Download Linux Mint 21System necessities for Linux Mint 21 have now no longer modified because Linux Mint 20, so in case your pc in all fairness cutting-edge (64-bit processor, at the least 2GB RAM, and 15GB loose space) you’re true to go. The Linux Mint internet site has a complete set up manual need to you want help putting in Linux Mint 21.
Do take a look at out the legit Linux Mint 21 “Vanessa” launch notes for greater information, or bypass instantly to the movement and down load Linux Mint 21 from the Linux Mint internet site (in which you've got got an immediate down load, a preference of mirrors, and torrent options).