With Windows 11 version 21H2 or newer, it is possible to run Android apps natively on a computer. Running Android apps on Windows 11 enhances the overall experience, giving users the chance to smoothly use their mobile apps or games on the desktop. It also makes Windows 11 much more useful for mobile users.
Android apps now run faster on Windows 11
Here’s a list of all bug fixes and improvements:
- Microsoft released reliability fixes for App Not Responding (ANR) errors.
- Input compatibility shims and scrolling is now smoother in apps.
- Microsoft fixed an issue that crashes WSA when copying and pasting extremely large content Better controls UX for game dialog.
- Networking is also slightly faster.
- There are general graphics improvements which means you’ll notice FPS improvements if you play games.
- Better gamepad integration, especially when using multiple apps.
- Apps can now be removed quickly.
- Chromium WebView 104 support added.
- Fixed video playback issue for apps, improvements to Linux kernel.